Social Media Training
We offer a range of training options for businesses and organisations looking to get the most from their social media activity.
We can provide both basic training for individuals new to social media, and more specialist training for those already working within marketing, digital or social media roles.
Training can be delivered through one to one sessions, in-house seminars and workshops, or remotely via Skype, Facebook Video or other appropriate platforms.
All our training is developed to meet the needs of your organisation, drawing on materials, exercises and models developed over many years of delivering training to organisations such as Cornwall Council, Peninsula Enterprise, Truro College, Enigin PLC and MindTools.com.
Our trainers have worked within a range of marketing roles, have lectured at various colleges and universities, and have many years of experience in the field, working at a local, national and international level.
Training sessions previously provided to organisations include:
- An Introduction to Social Media for Business
- Social Media for Charities and the Voluntary Sector
- Developing Your Social Media Strategy
- Social Media for Sales Success
- Social Media Monitoring and Performance Management
- Social Media ROI
- Community Management
- Facebook – Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Skills
- Twitter – Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Skills
- LinkedIn – Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Skills
- Social Media Advertising
- Facebook & Instagram Advertising – Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Skills
To arrange training for your organisation please call Aren on 07598 242212, message us on Facebook or use the contact form to get in touch.