Earlier in the year I had the chance to present alongside a host of inspiring speakers at the Like Minds conference in Exeter. The video below is the recording taken during my talk, along with the original description posted on the Like Minds site:
How did a company go from designing cheap websites to building the technology of giants? Aren Grimshaw tells a story that spans 4 years from being a consultant to an agent of change, and making the vital decisions that helped a small company make a big change.
Link to the original source on Like Minds – http://wearelikeminds.com/videos/aren-grimshaw-how-a-small-company-made-a-big-change
- If I were you, I wouldn’t start from here. ( January 7, 2019 )
- Remarketing as a strategy and not a tactic ( August 31, 2016 )
- Proactive or reactive. Which best describes your marketing? ( August 17, 2016 )
- Are your social media efforts a waste of money? ( July 23, 2016 )
- Conversion Tracking: The Key to Measuring Your Results on Facebook ( July 14, 2016 )